Brand new student apartments
Available from January 2018
Situated directly across the road from University of WA in Albany, Advance Housing’s brand new student accommodation provides safe, secure and affordable housing for full time & part time students.
An easy flight, or scenic 4.5 hour drive from Perth
Located in the stunning Great Southern region of WA, Albany is the best place to enjoy student life without the stress, chaos and expense of city life.
Opening in 2018, this fully furnished share accommodation for students includes modern kitchens, amenities and high speed internet – with communal living spaces providing a comfortable environment to relax and socialise with other like-minded students.
No transport? No worries!
Located a stones throw from the Uni, shops, cafes and in the centre of Albany – everything you’ll need is within easy walking distance.
• Located across the road from the UWA
• An easy walk to the centre of Albany & magnificent harbour views
• A short 5 minute stroll to supermarkets, shops, cafes & restaurants
• Just 5 minutes from Albany Library
• & direct access to cycle paths
Modern, purpose built student apartments
A variety of room & price options available
• Fully equipped kitchens (with all cutlery, pots, kettles & toasters)
• Spacious shared living and dining areas
• Furnished bedrooms (with linen packages available)
• Ensuite bathrooms
• High speed broadband internet
• Smart TVs
• Weekly cleaning service for share spaces
• Laundry facilities
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Onsite parking available
• Lockable bike shed & bikes for student use
Study, live & play in Albany
You’ll love it here!
An easy flight, or scenic 4.5 hour drive south of Perth
Think Albany will be too laid back?
Don’t be fooled … there’s plenty of action to keep you busy & entertained.
• Gorgeous beaches
• Stunning national parks & forests
• Great surfing, swimming & snorkelling
• Stand up paddle boarding & kayaking
• Sailing & Fishing
• Paragliding & adventure sports
• Whale watching
• Easy access bike paths
• Live music & entertainment
• Art galleries & museums
• Fantastic shopping
• Local wines, beers & spirits
• Cheese & chocolate factories
• Fresh produce markets & more!